Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Going Overboard

I should be finishing my art project now, but instead, I'm doing this. So, I went to Walmart today, and I'm going to be in aerobics next semester, so I got some athletic wear for class. No, I didn't get some, I got a closet full. I bought three pairs of yoga pants, two pairs of athletic leggings, a short sleeved athletic shirt, a long sleeved athletic shirt, both stay dry material, five sports bras, and a pair of athletic shoes. I am going to be the envy of the class. Haha! I'm definitely the type of person who likes to go overboard. One time, I was on a health kick, and I went out and bought like, $200 worth of organic healthy fresh foods. I cooked healthy meals for maybe, like, three days, exercised for two, drank lots of water for five, then went back to eating super unhealthy convenient food. I am bad at sticking to things. Luckily this is a semester class with my best friend, so I can't give up. It's impossible. I CAN, however, cheat. Like, not really push myself, and walk when the teacher isn't looking. So wish me luck. I'm wearing some of my new clothes now, and I feel really springy. I'm going to go for a jog maybe when my project is cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment