Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pulling an All-Nighter to Finish Homework and Study for exams

     So, if I didn't say this before, I am the biggest procrastinator ever. Like, EVER. Anyways, instead of finishing all of my homework and going to bed, like I should, I'm going to write a most likely very lengthy post about how I'm staying up all night to finish my homework. Good plan. So, I have a butt-load of Anatomy homework to finish, and I'm Googling all of the answers, of course. I always let other people do all of my work for me. Luckily, I already finished my English homework. Mostly because My English teacher is my FAVORITE teacher, and I don't want him to think any worse of me than he already must. Even though apparently I'm his favorite student. I don't know how that happened. I have a C+. You'd think that people with bad grades are automatically on their teacher's bad side. Not me. I'm still his favorite. Then I have some World History homework. Then a ton of Algebra 2 homework to finish, which should be easy because I think all of the answers are online. Then, I have to study for my Nervous System test that I have tomorrow, along with studying for the Final Exam in that class. Good grief. Oh, and to top it all off, I have two ART projects to do at home, because there's a cute, distracting guy in my freaking class and I hardly got anything done all semester. So, now I'm going to have to make a butt-load of salt dough, build, bake, and paint a totem pole of my own design, and turn that in instead of the clay one that I was supposed to make. But I'm in sculpture, not ceramics, so I guess it's okay to use other materials besides clay. And, I have to make a little house and habitat out of outdoors items. What a fun night I'm having. I think I'll put the house off a little. It'd be extremely impressive if I could finish a salt dough project and paint it and turn it in tomorrow. Then I could turn in the house thing on Exam Day. You know, I should really get to that. But I'm perfectly content telling all of you about it, so, I'm good. Just kidding. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment