Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Updated June Book Challenge Status

     So, I finished several of my books, but I also added two more, so I now have to finish five more in the next three days. I would only have two more if I stopped at ten, but no, I had to put down thirteen. So I added Specials by Scott Westerfield, which I finished on 6/27/12 (today), and The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel by James Patterson, which I will finish today.
     I also finished Beastly this morning, School's Out- Forever by James Patterson on 6/24/12, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson on 6/25/12, Pretties by Scott Westerfield on 6/26/12, and Ruined on 6/26/12. I was sucked into the stories, so I was able to read them like there was no tomorrow. Okay, I will be posting some reviews a little later, but I've got to get back to reading if I have any hope of finishing before the end of June. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment