Saturday, June 9, 2012

Let Me Introduce Myself

Welcome to my new blog! I'm Savannah, and this is where I will be posting my reviews about books that I've read, authors I love, cover art, and other stuff. Let me tell you a little bit about myself: my favorite genres of book are young adult, paranormal, fantasy, dystopian, teen romance, thriller, and some historical fiction. Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo has been my favorite book since I was in third grade. My favorite teen romance author is Sarah Dessen (if you like teen romance/ realistic fiction novels, you should DEFINITELY check her out). My favorite historical fiction author is Jane Austen, even though it wasn't exactly historical fiction when she wrote it, besides some mention of the war of 1812. My favorite dystopian writer is Suzanne Collins, auther of The Hunger Games series. My favorite fantasy author is Cassandra Clare. Richelle Mead is my favorite paranormal author. My favorite thriller author is Stephen King. My over-all favorite author is J. K. Rowling (I can't believe Harry Potter is completely over!) Anyway, I will start reviewing books very soon. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment