Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday: Six Events In My Very Boring Life

1. I wrote another song. It is called "Anything." So now the track list reads: "Wonderland," Love Like That," "Fools," and "Anything." I have until I'm almost nineteen to complete this, so I think I may have a significantly larger mount of songs on this album.

2. School is almost out. HOORAY! Hopefully that means I will soon have more time to read and post.

3. I have decided to do the 100 book challenge. I hope I can accomplish this. I lagged behind because I was very busy with school, so it is May 12th and I have only read seventeen books. I feel pathetic. Now I must read 9-11 books each month to accomplish my goal. I have it all planned out. I can do this.

4. Did I mention that I have like... a million more videos up on Youtube? I took most of the not-book-related videos down, but they were replaced and surpassed by many more book videos. I have 34 videos and 3 subscribers. All of which I know personally. I had others whom I did not know, but both of their accounts got deleted so....

5. I walked 9 miles today. WOOHOO! My parents are motivating me to get out of the house and walk, so they are paying me a dollar for every mile I walk. I'm not sure if they realize this, but they may very well go bankrupt by the end of the summer. I will go to great lengths to fund my book buying habits. They don't realize that they will be supplying me with drug money. Drugs for the soul.

6. The rest of the books I'll be reading in May include: Linger, Forever, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Wake, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, The Silver Linings Playbook, Going Too Far, and Forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment