Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday: Six Things In My Mediocre Life

1. So I haven't been here in a while. Hello. Now at least I can stop saying my blog is "dormant" on YouTube, right? Anyways, I am working on being more active on YouTube. You will hopefully see some more book discussions, tags, hauls, and vlogs very soon.
2. I have another new song called "These Are the Things" on my album, Wonderland. It is about things I believe in.
3. I recently became a Percy Jackson fan!!!!!! OMG next post, I will show you all of the PJO things I made so far! I will add as the list gets longer. Trust me it will :)
4. I got to hang out with my friend TRICIA this week!!!! I probably bored her to death talking about Percy. I just can't help talking about him.
5. I also got to hang out with my friend BRANDI yesterday!!!!! I'm forcing her to read the books :)
6. Homeschooling is going pretty well :D

Sorry this wasn't as long a post as usual. I must get back to book talking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment